Monday, January 12, 2009

The Exam...

Over the past few days i had been having doubts on my choice.. on the path i decided to tread upon a few months ago after the 'dreaded' board results...which btw, are wayyyy overrated!!! anyway, so my confusion arose after i realised what little progress i had made on the path of becoming a literature enthusiast...how my desire and passion was hollow and i hardly had any measures to back it up..i realised my standing was at stake...i was out in the world where everybody was working towards achieving the same goals as myself and that i was not alone in this endeavour..my nervousness was at an all time high...i was considering options..considering 'RUNNING AWAY' from all this and hiding in the safety of a so called 'secure' profession...which might have been of any kind...
then...a flash of light...a thunder sound..a raindrop drying the desert...ok ok...I'm being melodramatic...well...something hit me..and i realised what an arse i was being!
this is what i was meant to do...and this was the right path for me..my destiny...my future dwells on the path of all consuming literature..prose and poetry alike...
so then i managed to take my exams with a certain air of confidence...i did just alright really...but still...the fact remains...i didn't give up..!!
don't worry...I'm not going to get all preachy and turn this into some sort of lecture..this piece is really just for me..just me telling a friend...just me venting..
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment