Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy Auto Bitches....!!!

So today, being the last day of my very first UNIVERSITY examinations, was one hell-o-va day!
the lights had decided to play hide and go seek the previous night and i was ready to jump off a hill and of course hope to DIE!
i got up late, and then had to revise all that i needed to at the speed of sound.
the sheets were bloody glossy, and half my concentration was on blowing air so that my pen's ink would dry well in time.
i think i misinterpreted a question, but all in all it was an examination done well.
anyway, this really isn't the purpose of my "radically" titled article. when i got off at the metro station, after attending repeated, almost life-endangering, calls from my sweet ma, i was ready to sit in the first blessed auto that came my way and pay through my nose if i had to.
but alas! as luck would have it. no bloody (read earlier : blessed) auto would stop my way. "gas nahi hai" seemed like the perpetual cry. so, me on the verge of completely losing it, decided to walk the path a little to try and get an auto. so you see, this is how it works, when you move from your previously occupied place all the auto-wallahs decide to stop there. it seems like all the forces were against me. god! (cannot believe I just said that) i could've killed someone.
well, soon (read : after 30 Minutes) i got lucky and managed to get an auto. who charged me quite a bit, but oh well! daddy pays ( :D)
so the real purpose (yes, there is one) for me to write this article is to point out the faults of our machinery. machinery here being the system of course. yes yes, we all hate the system! could dig its grave if possible. a system which allows the auto-wallah to become a sort of "god" who to be pleased and carry out his prescribed duty, has to be coaxed and cajoled and made happy! this according to me, SUPER SUCKS!
now, this is their JOB! J.O.B!!!!! they are supposed to use their meters and they are NOT supposed to charge exorbitant rates according to their own whims and fancies. and don't you just hate it when they give you the "oh! I'm so pathetic,i should just die" speech. for god's sake! if i was in a brilliant position myself, i wouldn't be in your fucking auto!!!!! its absurd to me how they can refuse you to take you someplace they don't "wish" to go. its like my mother saying, i don't feel like playing mom today. the whole situation leaves me flabbergasted! I'm shocked to see my fellow human beings become like this... yes!! i can be MELODRAMATIC.. i have to go through this every single day. its no joy-ride i tell you!
although, i know none of the people who matter and are within the system are going to be reading this, i still choose to write it.
why you may ask. because I'm fed up, I'm fed up of it all...
:(

1 comment:

  1. oh god! i to hate d auto wallas! dey suck! hate them but cant do without them!

    ReplyDelete